Your Message…Clear, Concise and Creatively Crafted
Pat Harvey is an independent Graphic Designer dedicated to providing her clients with creative marketing tools that are customized to fit their needs. Pat’s twenty-plus years of professional graphic design experience offer small business owners and professionals the experience and professional resources to meet their unique design and marketing needs.
Are your DIY marketing materials creating the wrong impression?
Are they poorly designed? Are your graphics, text, formatting and layout standards consistent across all of your marketing efforts, both in print and on the web?
Are you wasting precious time and money trying to decipher graphic design jargon?
Help is at hand. I actually talk “graphic design.” I understand the difference between screen resolution and print resolution. I know when it’s best to use a .png file rather than a .jpg file. I understand the difference between CMYK and RGB, and, importantly, why that distinction matters.
NEED HELP? I PROVIDE IT BY…
• Creating well-designed, functional marketing materials geared to the task at hand.
• Choosing/developing creative graphics that work in tandem with your marketing goals.
• Writing/editing crisp copy.
• Selecting/employing the best printing method and/or printer for each marketing piece.
• Making sure your marketing materials are consistent and work together harmoniously.
• Ensuring that your marketing materials are an investment in your bottom line.
WHO I HELP…
• Small business owners
• Office managers
• Marketing specialists
HOW I HELP…
• Employing the most current graphic design tools including Adobe Software and Services for creative professionals as well as Adobe Stock Photography.
• Providing photography services.
• Creating graphics for web professionals including website mock-ups.
WHAT I CREATE…
The full range of marketing materials including (but not limited to): brochures, business cards, door hangers, rack cards, post cards, letterhead/envelopes, signage, presentation folders, banners, logo design, seminar materials, and more.
Contact me at email@example.com or 757-813-1426 for a no-obligation consultation.